Friday, October 19, 2018

The Robey Hotel

Ending that weekend I hung out with my friend who wanted to hear how my trip went.  It was another hot day in Chicago, and she decided The Robey Hotel would be the perfect place to catch up.  I was finally settling back to my regular chores; doing laundry and tidying up the apartment.  I knew I wanted to get back into the swing of things both mentally and financially.  Sometimes it’s hard adjusting to regular life when you come back from a trip.  As I’m traveling more frequently, I’ve adjusted to jet lag pretty well.  It was nice seeing my friend.  We found a spot at the Up Room and ordered some cocktails.  We couldn’t believe we lucked out on the sunset!  It turns out the Blood Moon was happening, and we took a ton of pictures.  Unfortunately, it didn’t show up too well on our iphones.  Oh well; what can you do?  It was still amazing regardless…











No comments:

Post a Comment