Thursday, October 20, 2016

Bar Deville!

Following the race, I had a birthday party to attend that Friday.  I didn't think I was THAT out of shape!  Since I didn't train at all, my legs were terribly sore the next day.  I knew I was in trouble because I had to think about what I was going to wear at Bar Deville.  I looked in my closet to see what I could find.  I had done some shopping in Greece and bought some new tops.  I also didn't wear everything I packed with me for my trip in Europe.  I decided to wear my new orange dress I got from Akira back when I purchased it during Memorial Day weekend on clearance.  I was going to wear that out in Mykonos, but I decided I was going to skip that island at the last minute.  I knew offhand that I was not bringing heels on my vacation so I was prepared to wear my dress with flat sandals.  That night I lucked out with the weather here in Chicago.  It was pretty warm that day and I wore my dress without any worries.  I knew wearing flats were going to be a life saver for me.  We had so much fun at the party!  They played 90s music and I couldn't stop dancing!  Needless to say, my legs stayed sore throughout the weekend.  lol 







My leather lace up sandals were a life saver!  Luckily my dress was "tropical" to pull it off...

I sewed my mini Bottega Venetta purse strap and made it into a wristlet.  It was more practical for me...

Drinks!

Dancing!


The birthday girl with her boo

Good crowd...




Her bff





It was pretty dark in there and we had no idea how the pictures were going to come out.  Luckily our flash did us justice!  lol.  I love how they came out!

No comments:

Post a Comment