Friday, June 3, 2016

Rooftop Action Part 2!

The next day, me and my friend decided to run some errands before she headed back to the suburbs.  She was going to fly out the next day and wanted to spend one more night with family.  My friend insists that American skin and makeup products cost 3x more in Italy, so she wanted to stock up.  We drove and shopped in Wicker Park before we settled back in downtown.  We visited Saks 5th avenue and did some shopping there.  I suggested we have lunch at the Godfrey Hotel's rooftop since she's never been.  She really enjoyed it!  The sun was beating hard but we didn't mind.  I was sad when our night had to end, but we made plans when she got back from her short trip.  Time surely flies when you're having fun!
Goodies at the Godfrey!



Good times!


No comments:

Post a Comment