Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tango Sur with The Ladies

I’m still trying to finish up December events!  The funny thing is, I’ve been laying low so far this month.  We just got news that a snow storm is heading our way this weekend.  I can’t wait to work on my weekend project which is to rearrange my bedroom closet.  I’ve been dealing with an issue for 10 days and it’s driving me crazy.  More on that later.
Right before the holidays, my friend from Michigan came into town with her family.  She wanted to meet up for dinner at Tango Sur with the girls, but only two of us could make it.  They picked me up and we made our way down to the Lakeview neighborhood.  It was nice catching up with the happy couple.  Our other friend beat us to it and was waiting for us there at the restaurant.  Once we all got together, we were chatting away.  We ended up closing the place down!











No comments:

Post a Comment