Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Rubber Ducky Drinks at The Bassment

It was a beautiful summer evening here in Chicago.  My friends wanted to meet up for dinner and drinks, but with my upcoming trip, I needed to run some errands first.  I decided to meet up for drinks instead, but the night was starting out pretty late for me.  Like I said, I rarely get a chance to go out during the middle of the week.  And this time, it was a Wednesday night, not our usual Thursdays.  I have to say, this will probably be my last Wednesday night outing.  I was hurting the rest of the week!  I didn’t get a chance to catch up with my sleep and couldn’t wait for the weekend to come. 
Regardless, we met up at The Bassment that night and enjoyed the band very much.  I like speakeasys.  It gave us a chance to see how everyone was doing and listen to some good jams.







No comments:

Post a Comment