Thursday, August 11, 2016

Chicago Summer Dance!

Last week my migraines were in full effect.  I noticed I wasn't feeling so well at Sunday's Lolla, but I dismissed it as being out in the sun all day.  As the week progressed, I woke up with a terrible migraine Thursday morning and it never really went away until Saturday.  I kept taking Advils left and right, but I finally figured out it was my sinus that was giving me problems.  It's frustrating when you can't function due to pressure build up. 
All Advil did for me is subside the pain since it's not necessarily for sinus pressure.  I did my best to enjoy my stroll on State Street after work Friday when my brother texted me out of the blue.  He was making his way downtown with his girlfriend and wanted to checkout Chicago Summer Dance.  They had another house music party happening and he was curious about it.  I decided to wait for them and make the most of my Friday night. 
Unfortunately, they got there pretty late.  It was almost 8pm when they arrived and the party ended at 9pm.  He misread the information but we had a blast regardless.  Since we didn't want to end the night so early, I wanted to take them to Cindy's rooftop to checkout the view.  They loved it!  We were having a good time until I realized I was missing the opening ceremony for the Olympics!  Oh well.  I guess I'll have to stream it somewhere and watch it another time...



Back at it at the Spirit of Music Garden in Grant Park!

I love seeing my family happy...


Chokers are back!  Just picked this up at Forever 21 on State Street.  I love a great bargain!


Obsessed with snap's filters!  Who doesn't look good with a flower crown??

Follow me on Snapchat at meeukee1

Cindy's rooftop!

We enjoyed the night view!  So pretty!!

No comments:

Post a Comment