Wednesday, March 20, 2019

A Harmonica Hoedown!

Trying to recap my February events since March is already flying by.  I can’t believe it’s the First Day of Spring!  We barely made it to 40 degrees but it’s a start to the right direction.  I’m tired of being cold and I do not want to be sick again.
For the most part, February was low key for me.  For this year’s Valentine’s Day-gift-to-myself I purchased another Valentino pendant to go with my gold necklace.  I lucked out with my first initial!
My friend wanted to meet up with me since we haven’t caught up with one another this year so far.  She wanted to see her co-worker perform in his band at the northside bar called Martyrs’.  His band was an all harmonica ensemble and this was a Harmonica Hoedown!  They were very good and the people loved it!  Afterwards, we caught up with her friend and heard how he got involved with the band.  It was a lovely evening indeed!





No comments:

Post a Comment